The Annual Fund at Kingsborough Community College
The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of giving at Kingsborough. It consists of unrestricted annual gifts to the college from generous alumni, faculty and staff, friends, and businesses.
Annual giving dollars help bridge the gap between the college’s general operating costs, and the funding that the college receives through tuition and state assistance funds. It provides the financial resources to address student and faculty needs in and out of the classroom. This flexibility is vital to the health of our vibrant college.
All philanthropy efforts at KCC are administered by the Kingsborough Community College Foundation through the Office of College Advancement. The Foundation is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) philanthropic organization that solicits tax-exempt gifts from individuals, foundations, and corporations to benefit Kingsborough’s students, faculty and operations. The Foundation is governed by an independent Board of Trustees.
You can support annual giving by making a gift today. Every member of the Kingsborough family is asked to participate. All gifts—regardless of size—are important and needed. We understand that it is not possible for everyone to donate, but we do ask those that can, to please consider making a significant gift. Donate Now!
Your gift inspires students to continue with their studies despite financial hardships. Your generosity paves a student’s way out of poverty and towards a brighter future. That benefits every one of us.
Yes, we are a 501(c)3 nonprofit. Gifts to Kingsborough are tax-deductible as allowable by law.
Yes. Many alumni and friends designate their gifts for programs that are particularly meaningful to them. A gift in honor or in memory of a loved one or professor is a heartwarming way to pay tribute to them. For more information, please visit Ways to Support KCC
Seaside Splash is the college’s annual fundraising gala and silent auction. KCC Spirit Day is a celebration of our unique KCC spirit as part of #CUNYGIVING. Everyone is encouraged to participate in these community-wide events, both of which support the Annual Fund.
"The 1963 Society" recognizes donors who make an annual gift at a leadership-level. Membership in the giving society allows you to play an important role in the financial well-being of Kingsborough and to make a powerful statement about your commitment to our mission of providing an affordable, high-quality, transformational education to its students. Society members enjoy a number of benefits, including invitations to members-only events and special college communications.
- Make a Credit Card gift online or call 718-368-4539
- Mail a check to the Kingsborough Community College Foundation, 2001 Oriental Boulevard, Room M-243, Brooklyn, NY 11235. Please include a Donation Form with your check.
- Many employers double or triple employee’s gifts. Check to see if your employer will match your gift to KCC
- Planned Gifts allow donors to maximize their gifts to KCC and reduce income or estate taxes, including gifts of IRAs, life insurance, real estate, gift annuities and trusts. Contact Daniel LaNoue | firstname.lastname@example.org | 718-368-6540
- Wire Transfers, Stock and Security Gifts: Contact Interim VP Tasheka Sutton-Young | email@example.com | 718-368-5112
Contact Us We are here to help you! Call us at 718-368-4539 | Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!