Support for Scholarship - You and the IRB: Knowing the Rules Makes It Easier to Play!
(Note: This group is currently on hiatus.)
Are you …
- Contemplating doing research with human subjects?
- Considering a SoTL project?
- Feeling pressure to publish original research?
- Avoiding a research project because it requires the approval of the IRB?
- Afraid of having to deal with the IRB because of horror stories you have heard?
Then…this is the FIG for you!
Led by KCC’s IRB Chair, Michael Miranda (Behavioral Sciences), this FIG is designed to help researchers work through the IRB process to get their applications approved and/or to design research projects that are “IRB-friendly.”
Contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to join!