Kingsborough College
Inside KCC Button
Skip Navigation Links
Assistance with
issues relating to Student Visa

Sometimes it is often the case that an F-1 international student or an F derivative fall out of status and or would need to maintain or regain status.

The Center provides the information necessary for the complex and winding process of reinstating, changing and or even extending the Status of student visa holders.

The process involves filing a form I-539 with supporting documentation. This process involves lengthy and sometimes complicated process as the Student visa category is a nonimmigrant visa that requires strict compliance with the terms of the visa.

kccFacebook KCCTwitter
Privacy Statement | GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT | Disclaimer | Text Only | IT Accessibility |

Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235-2398 | (718)-368-5000
Kingsborough is CUNY
Make This Website Talk